Thursday 7 April 2011

You hit me once, i kick you back

   " A kiss with a fist is better than none.." Florence and the Machines



keeps playing in my head in the lsat 24 hours since i heard it.
isn't it domestic violence in a love story? but the beat is cool.


I've been neglecting my blog again.
Can you blame me? 
Tumblr's so much more.. easier to be lost in.
Also, i believe i have no more ways with words as i once used to.
Can't seem to prepare words to write up a piece even when i feel like i have so much to say.


But here i am.
Writing again. :)


I finally had my graduation on March 24th 2011. I now hold a Medical Degree. which means i am now an M.D.
you know?
Medical Doctor.
Yikes.


I filled in the necessary forms, applied for the hospitals i think are good and close for my two years of housemanship
and now all i've been doing is waiting.
The Interview (oooh!) will be on the 12th of April. That's 3 days away.
An my preparation for it?


Lots of reading up. Which i have failed to do. 
I hope when i'm done writing this i'll log out and actually do some reading.
Ran 2km on the treadmill this morning (my new aspiration to keep fit)
drank a cup pf coffee.
so hopefully nothing will put me to sleep in the next 12 hours at least :p.


Okay folks. The doctor has got to get back to the books. :)


The doctor. Tee hee.
     

2 thoughts:

didi harun said...

yay! You're back!

Dydee Alwi said...

didi! yeps! gonna start writing again! miss it much. but yeay! happy to know i have one reader still with me ;) hugs!