Wednesday 8 April 2009

Sweet Home Malaysia!

First off, a shout out to my bff Dr.Farissa Hussin; so proud of you love! (you were so afraid and panicky for nothin! told ya! ;) ) InsyaAllah if all goes well for me in the next year, i'll be joining your ranks soon. But of course, i don't claim myself to be brilliant as you are. I have doubts on my own abilities but we shall see. Congatulations again :D we can celebrate Friday beramai-ramai k?

I have been back for....over a week now.
and i have been successfully bumming around at home! yes, you may frown upon my laziness to achieve somewhat more productive means while on holiday but i do not care. I think doing chores and helpin out at home is a wonderful thing that i miss. (being around the noisy banter of my kid siblings is like music to my ears - i missed them loads)

on a lighter note, i do still have about 4 weeks left. yeah, groans...what to do?
money is scarce, too lazy to get a job cos i already have one waiting for me back in makassar.
So...(drum roll pleasee)
i finally get to fly away :) only for a little bit. to see my fav holiday destination.
if not to see my sister; i can go on tour as planned last year.
KL -Melbourne -Christchurch

Another adventure awaits
I can't wait.

Dee

1 thoughts:

Syazana Alia said...

deedee doodoo
enjoying every bit of your precious moment over there?
better do. time is running out. you're coming back in 2 weeks time i supposed? (the green-eyed monster in me hopes that that'll freak you out) LOL

anyhoo, do come by to my newborn blog : http://bunga-sundal-malam.blogspot.com/
i'm linking ya, kay?

send my love to everything's good back home, doll :)