Monday 13 October 2008

Photo

adrenaline pumping, heart racing, knees go weak and sweat starts to trickle down the sides of my forehead.

first days always make me nervous. first time for anything; anything at all. Whether it is the first day of school, first exam paper, firsts..

today was no exception. it was more or less what we expected.

but only 8 hours and my legs are weak from the standing. and the rushing about following doctors around.

more to come. more to do. this is only the beginning of it all. phew...

deep breaths. deep breaths.

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

first time for what nieyh? coas ek~? hehe... write sumthing about it dear~ sure u've experienced a lot already... i read a few from ainul, min and shanaz n it moved me... looking forward for urs soon~! ;)

nitzie said...

met coass!!!

me noe wut it feels like... but i think coass kt indonesia is slightly more taxing on all nerve endings at the soles of the feet!!!

good luck!!