Monday 6 October 2008

Back to Reality

i am leaving for Mkassar today. in 12 hours i would have to check in for that dreaded flight.

yep. and I'm still high strung on the 'holiday syndrome'

bad news is, my sis just got admitted to the hospital a few hours ago. Her asthma acting up again. I feel bad for still having to leave while she's being monitored; but there is nothing much i can do. i leave her my best wishes and prayers to be well again.

shoes. bags. skirts. some bits and pieces of furniture, my cam and computer gadgets. sighs. all strewn across the floor waiting for me to pick them up and stuff em' into my bag. wait; which bag? dilemma. books, books and the endless mountain of books i thought i could carry. 15kgs...who am i kidding. air asia should make it 15 kg per bag, they already are charging each bag we bring..haiyah.

will miss home. my dearly beloved siblings. teman-teman ku juge.

back to reality.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

my condolences bout ur sis... how's she right now? getting better?