Friday 13 June 2008

Photos

Top left: Adilah, Ems, Tas, Sakinah Bottom left: Adeq, Has, Zazzy, Dots


The song i've been playing on my phone is now stuck in my head
I even saved it as my message tone. ;) Love the simplicity of the superfluous voice over the tinkering of the piano. 'Love song' by Sara Bareilles.

So, here, today. Just gonna share it with you. Because listening to all those sappy love stories, or awful romance trials the people around me have gone through, i just like this song. makes no sense eh? right.




Sara Bareilles Lyrics
Love Song Lyrics

and while i am busy printing my flipcharts for the 4th time! (you see how i can get all riled up by what this course is costing me?) went through some photos of Tash she updated on Fb.

Just realised how much i miss em all.

This morning i received a text from Dot, planning a quick getaway trip to Penang. And yeah, it would have been great to be able to reply a yes (after so many sorry's and can'ts in the last few years) but had to turn it down.

Dids use to tell me how she feels at times looking at photos of our friends back home and feeling left out. but we know how it is. We'll be back, for everything..even if we have missed most of the moments. there will be more to look forward to.

Now, if only i can get this flip chart done.

1 thoughts:

Zaznuriah said...

i miss u moreeeee