Thursday 26 June 2008

Leaving so soon

I met my KKN group mates today.

one denstistry student. 2 from nursing. 4 from community healthcare. and 4 of us from the medical faculty. awkward at first. there were only 2 men among us, wayan and ichwan; my fellow classmates.

Thankfully my supervisor turned out to be a very trustworthy maternal figure of a pharmacist. Who gave me the greenlight to arrive 2 days ater than the rest for i have to sit for my final (yes..always a final) acupuncture theory paper on the day of the BIG trip.

Found out as well that the village we are posted to is not too far from the main town. And the best news i could accept was that the toilet shall be indoors. Alhamdulillah!

Don't know if i would have the time to pop in and write a few words before i do leave this Wednesday as my days are now full with seminars, my acupuncture classes and skill labs. Besides having only 2 nights to study and then find a car to drive us out of town. Phew. hectic. hectic.

Will jot down a little something if i get to return before the 7 week of posting ends.

Pray for me!

0 thoughts: