Saturday 22 August 2009

Post Modern Routine

I got into Cardio on time. Finished on time. Just to reestablish the connection from my last post if any of you were wondering. (Right, i'm probably just talking to myself..anyhoo)

Finally got a chance to go online while i'm on duty! yes..and on the first day of Fasting..(do you have any idea how many things i'm craving right now?) I am now in an empty on-call room with internet access...and ...6 hours to kill. Right. :) So what do i do? update my blog.

I wish i had more interesting pieces to write. sure, Cardio exam with Prof.Peter was superb, i got an A for my Internal Med exam (Hooray! how many tears did i cry before i knew that one.huhu) and now am going into my 2nd week of Dermatology posting. Updated enough?

...

Been feeling more than a little homesick lately too. Must be the weather.
Sunny, sunny scorching days on end.
Can't wait to just be home.
Away from here.
hmm.

oh yeah. Biggest regret this month? Missing my bestbud's engagement. Sha, i'm sorry i couldn
t make it. Your wedding, i'll be there. Promise. :D

0 thoughts: