Saturday 31 May 2008

a beginners guide



If you are reading this, which i doubt you are, welcome!

this would be; i could say the fifth blog page i've ever written in. Despite the fact that i once vowed to stop writing crap that i'm sure nobody reads anyway. two years back. I am, in my heart and soul a writer. Or so i would prefer to believe so.

Truthfully, it is a far better way to spend my precious free time ranting or rambling (putting the title description to good use here) to an unknown audience (this saying i actually have one) than staring at my TV screen watching dvd's all day. Did i mention my free time?

Also, i always thought my opinions should be heard, that is way i make such a good conversationalist (yeah, i wish). Anyway..the last two posts i put up here was merely an appetizer to what kind of things i will soon paste up here. And yeah, they were actually the few previous posts i had in my other blog pages; which is visibly inactive at this stage. but hey, those were good times...


In light of my layout, it was chosen by a good friend..though today i was thinking of changing it again. something darker and more subdued..they way i always had it. BUt i'm thinking i should keep it vibrant and eye-catching. So, i am in a dilemma. To change or not to change. It is fairly new..so i may keep this layout for awhile. Untill i can find a more suitable one..or manage to get a friend to design one for me.

SO here it is; what i would say a short (see..it is kinda short for an opening specch no?) intro to what is my blog. expect some mind-boggling bits of literature on my part next. AS i say au revoir for now ;)

Reading more of my time-consuming novel these days.and trying to go green all the way.

0 thoughts: